Planning a thru-hike on the Mid State Trail (MST)?
We offer hiker hosting at HBF Outdoors for MST thru-hikers and section hikers. Pennsylvania’s wildest trail.
The section between Williamsburg and Everett takes you through state gamelands. Camping is restricted or limited at best. At HBF Outdoors we want to offer you a location to camp, rest and resupply.
What do we offer?
- Pick up and drop off from the following trail locations between Williamsburg and Everett. (Williamsburg Rails to Trails trailhead, Rt. 164, Martinsburg, Loysburg at the suspension bridge)
- Overnight camping (one night max.)
- Shuttle to local stores for resupply.
- Breakfast in the morning before you hit the trail.
- Guest Wifi service
- A quiet homestead setting
- Firepit for cooking or simply relaxing
- Trail Magic Package filled with goodies
- C&S Grocery
- Dollar General
- Fox’s Pizza
- BCO Convenience Store
We offer this service FREE but will graciously accept donations. Donations go toward funding Hike2Thrive.